• All 5th Semester students will have to register themselves at CRC latest by 31st MARCH by ensuring the following:
i. Completing their ERF Data (Through College ERP)
ii. Taking the print out of downloaded form.
iii. Submitting the same along with a set of xerox of all academic documents to CRC.
• It is mandatory for all the CRC registered students to appear in all the CRC related events/activities including CRT and in-campus drives which they are eligible for. (Escapism / Absenteeism from any of the events/activities would be treated as 'Misconduct' that might lead to their suspension from future drives etc.)
• Students not registered with CRC would be barred by default from all the drives and service offers.
• "One Student - One Offer" - Students once offered job, will not be allowed to appear in subsequent placement drives provided the reason/explanation/request submitted is found genuine for its consideration by the team CRC and is further approved by the Head-CRC.
• It is mandatory for all the shortlisted students to appear for the interview with full preparation and planning.
• Students once offered will have to join the company as per the company's norms and institutional guidelines.
• CRC expects valuable & committed services along with professionalism from all the students who join the company.
• CRC expects a right attitude, health & hygiene, proper uniform and gesture, discipline and punctuality, values and professional ethics form all those students who represent themselves and the organization both.
The students should carry (original & one set of photocopies) : 1. Latest CV / Resume (4 Copies) 2. College Identity Card 3. 5 Passport size photo (Preferably Color) 4. Photocopies of 10th, 12th , UG (All Semester Mark Statements) 5. Government issued photo ID card
All above mentioned documents must also be available with student in online mode (in mail or Google drive etc.) at all the times to serve emergency calls, if any.