SSS Summary Report 30.11.2020
The foremost objective of the IQAC is to ensure perpetual improvement of academic and administrative activities and engage in conscious, consistent and catalytic action for enhanced performance.
- Envisage and encourage timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- Ensuring the access and affordability of relevant academic and research programmes for various sections of society.
- Assimilate modern methods in teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the optimum use of resources
- Encouraging collaboration between national and international institutions
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.